Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Sunday



I got to spend Easter Sunday in Omaha with Vivian, her dad, and her best friend Eric for dinner together. It was Viv's first time making a family holiday meal, but you never would have guessed it from the great food she brought out for us: potato salad, poppyseed rolls, sauteed asparagus, and a bunch of other things, including some delicious pistachio jello. Her dad brought a ham with an orange glaze (and I thought Eric and I were ham enough for anybody). Viv also gave us our own Easter baskets filled with, surprisingly enough, things like silly putty that gave us no end of amusement as the afternoon waned. It was so nice to spend Easter with members of my second family in Omaha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

speak for your own piggy self ham-boy, I am an onion.