Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Night at the Opera

IMG_7884 IMG_7903

Last Friday, Vivian and I had a night at the opera and got to see the Pirates of Pencanze at the Omaha Orpheum theater. I'd never seen an opera before, much less a Gilbert and Sullivan production, and really enjoyed the production. The terrible seats at the orpheum were another story. I had to sit sideways during the production because there was so little legroom, putting my feet up on the seat in front of me when the ushers weren't looking. I swear people must have been two feet shorter when that theater was built.

On Saturday night, Jenny celebrated her birthday with another costume party. I'm always impressed with how our friends seem to go all out on Halloween. Vivian and I just came as ourselves (well, our real selves!)

No comments: