Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summer in Vegas: Part 2

IMG_2243.JPG IMG_2274.JPG

The fun never stops here in Las Vegas. For the last couple of days, I've been exploring the World Market Center, learning a lot about furniture and gorging on free food and beverages. They had a kickoff Monday night with shrimp, chips and salsa, jalapeƱo poppers, and other junk food that made me glad I spent the entire day walking it off. They were also making up free margaritas and strawberry daquiris, which the rest of the sales team appreciated when I brought them by the pavilion.

IMG_2339.JPG IMG_2349.JPG

My boss came by on Wednesday, and we took a limo over to the Renaissance Hotel to have dinner at Envy, a swank little steakhouse. It's been quite a posh week to say the least, and it isn't quite over yet.

IMG_2372.JPG

This picture is for you, Viv.
O!

No comments: