Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shakespeare on the Green

070628_191906.jpg 070628_222227.jpg

I had another great night in Omaha attending Shakespeare on the Green for their opening night performance of Love's Labour's Lost, which was a terrific production of the lighthearted comedy with a few modern updates here and there, particularly to the costumes, which I thought was very charming. I believe this was Vivian's sixth year of attending this open air theater, and I was so nice to share in the experience with her. We arrived early and got to share in a spot that Eric had staked out for us, and Viv got us some sandwiches and fruit to share. I brought the drinks. A juggler came around to amuse everyone before the performance as well. I had my cell phone to capture some of the fun, of course, and Eric got a few pictures of the whole lot of us with his camera.

Watching Shakespeare on the Green

No comments: