Saturday, December 30, 2006

Flying home to Nebraska

It's our last day in North Carolina, and it's been a lovely week of doing almost absolutely nothing with the family. One memorable moment came a few days ago when my dad let us into one of the lecture halls at Campbell University to play some Perfect Dark on their big screen. I was finally able to lose to my brothers while being able to view my square in something slightly larger than a postage stamp.

Tonight, around 6:25 PM Eastern time, my brother and I will by flying on home to Nebraska. Then tomorrow I'll be celebrating New Year's Eve with some of my web comic buddies in Ames, Iowa and learning some new swing dance steps from some longtime friends of my buddy Dusan "Legostar" Jeftinija. Naturally, I'll have some pictures from that to share as well.

Here's to hoping the weather's tolerable all the way home!

No comments: