- In January, Vivian and I
held our first Cheese Party and
celebrate our sushi
- In February, we helped dedicate the Nothnagel basement, which would become a hot spot for Jitterbugs for years to come.
- In March, we attended a fish fry at St. John Vianney for the first time with a bunch of our friends, a tradition that would continue for years to come.
- In April, Vivian and I discover HyVee has $5 wine tastings every month. Fortunately, our home is within walking distance.
- In May, Jenny had a
luau party, and we had a
fun time dancing — for a hot parade in
Louisville, at Lindy in
the Park, and even at Crossroads
- In June, Vivian and I went to Nashville to attend a comic cookout with a bunch of friends from Comic Genesis.
- In July, Vivian and I celebrated our one-year anniversary with a road trip, visiting such places as Chimney Rock, Carhenge, the Crazy Horse National Monument, Mount Rushmore, the Mitchell Corn Palace, and the tiny town of Vivian, South Dakota.
- In August, we went on a camping trip to Jenny up to the stinking hot Fremont Lakes.
- In September, Vivian faced the horror of Goofus the Indestructible Piñata of Doom.
- In October, we celebrated Halloween as a yellow bird and Bill Lumbergh from Office Space. (Hmm. Yeah.)
- In November, we bought a house in Bellevue and moved on in with the help of several friends.
- In December, we flew to North Carolina to celebrate Christmas with my parents.
In short, it was a fantastic year. What does 2010 hold? Well, you can just skip on ahead to read, of course!